It is a common misconception that coconut oil is bad for you. People all over the world are experiencing the healthy benefits of using Organic coconut oil. It is actually one of the healthiest oils you can consume.
Here are the top seven reasons why you should use coconut oil as an alternative to other common cooking oils.
- Why you should use Organic Coconut Oil ?
- 1. Coconut oil doesn’t turn to fat in your body.
- 2. Organic Coconut oil increases your metabolism.
- 3. Organic Coconut oil has omega 3 fatty acids.
- 4. Coconut oil gives you energy.
- 5. One of the best things you can use on your skin and hair is coconut oil.
- 6. Coconut oil has healthy benefits that most other oils do not.
- 7. Organic Coconut oil is one of the best oils you can use for cooking.
- Top 5 Organic Coconut Oil Skin Care Products
- NutriBioPlanet Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 32 Ounce
- Coconut Oil Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Certified Organic, Bio-active Non-gmo Centrifuged Cold under 78* - 16fl oz - BPA Free Glass High Lauric Acid NO Trans Fatty Acids by Natur-Pur
- 100% Organic Coconut Oil by Velona | All Natural Clear Carrier Oil for Face, Hair, Body and Skin Care | FRACTIONATED, Ultra Refined | Size: 64 oz
- Coconut Oil (Organic, Raw, Virgin) 32 oz
- COCONUT BABY OIL Organic Moisturizer - Vitamin E for Hair and Skin Care - Cradle Cap Treatment, Eczema and Psoriasis Relief - Massage - Sensitive Skin, Diaper Rash Guard, and Stretch Marks (4 oz)
Why you should use Organic Coconut Oil ?
1. Coconut oil doesn’t turn to fat in your body.
Unlike many other common oils, like soy (vegetable) and corn, coconut oil won’t make you fat. Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are an easy fuel for the body to burn, without turning to fat.
Most other cooking oils and fats contain long-chain triglycerides (LCT). LCT’s are usually stored as fat. Since coconut oil is a MCT, it is more easily absorbed and converted to energy quicker.
People in the tropics have relied on coconuts as a traditional staple in their diet for centuries. They consume large amounts of coconut oil every day. Instead of getting fatter, it helps them stay healthy, lean and trim.
When they switch from coconut oil to our modern oils, they develop obesity and the health problems that our modern society faces.
Some other people who have known this truth for a long time are people who are in the animal feed business.
When livestock are fed vegetable oils, they put on weight and produce more fatty meat. When they are fed coconut oil, they become very lean.
Check our Selection of Organic Coconut Oil :
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $13.99
- Price: $6.19Was: $8.63
2. Organic Coconut oil increases your metabolism.
Not only does coconut oil convert to energy quicker in your body, it increases your metabolism, which promotes weight loss. Because it boosts your metabolism, it helps your body burn fat more effectively.
Coconut oil may triple your calorie burn. Since coconut oil is a MCT, it is converted to energy so quickly that it creates a lot of heat.
In a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, MCT’s burn three times more calories for six hours after a meal than LCT’s.
The February 15, 2005 issue of Woman’s World magazine stated that coconut oil is the “underground high-metabolism secret.”
This is great news for people who have thyroid problems, since coconut oil improves sluggish thyroids by stimulating the production of extra thyroid hormones. Most other common oils, like vegetable (soy) and corn have been shown to inhibit thyroid function.
3. Organic Coconut oil has omega 3 fatty acids.
Most cooking oils contain omega 6 fatty acids, something we get way too much of in the United States. Our omega 6 to omega 3 ratio should be 1:1 but it is more like 50:1.
We need to drastically cut back our omega 6 oils and consume much more omega 3 oils to be healthy. And coconut oil is filled with these healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
4. Coconut oil gives you energy.
Because of the healthy omega 3 fatty acids and the fact that it increases the metabolism, most people that switch to coconut oil feel a burst of added energy in their daily life.
This is because Organic coconut oil is nature’s richest source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT’s), which increase metabolic rates and lead to weight loss.
MCT’s promote thermogenesis, which increases the body’s metabolism, producing energy.
This is because coconut oil is nature’s richest source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT’s), which increase metabolic rates and lead to weight loss. MCT’s promote thermogenesis, which increases the body’s metabolism, producing energy.
Many people with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia have found that adding coconut and coconut oil to their diet was helpful to them.
5. One of the best things you can use on your skin and hair is coconut oil.
Coconut oil one of the best things you can apply directly on your skin and hair. It gives temporary relief to skin problems like rashes. Coconut Oil aids in healing and restoring skin to a younger appearance.
It has also been known to help with people who suffer from yeast infections in the skin, as well as many other skin problems.
Not only does is soften and smooth your skin, Organic coconut oil has antioxidant properties that protect the skin from free radical damage. Coconut oil makes excellent massage oil too.
See also an other miracle natural ingredients, Shea Butter Natural Skin Care Miracle for Hair and skin
6. Coconut oil has healthy benefits that most other oils do not.
Evidence is mounting that coconut oil has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects when both consumed and used topically on the skin.
Most oils oxidize and turn rancid very quickly causing free radical damage in our bodies. Coconut oil is not easily oxidized and does not cause harmful free radical damage like polyunsaturated vegetable oils.
Free radical damage is thought to be responsible for many ailments in our body from arthritis to increased susceptibility to cancers.
Coconut oil also helps our bodies absorb other nutrients more effectively, such as Vitamin E.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $13.99
- Price: $6.19Was: $8.63
7. Organic Coconut oil is one of the best oils you can use for cooking.
It has a higher smoke point than olive oil, which means it can take higher temperatures better.
There are several healthy omega 3 oils we can choose to consume, such as flax and olive oil, but they don’t do well under the high heat we use for cooking. Coconut oil can be used in higher cooking temperatures.
It is harder for organic coconut oil to go rancid, unlike other cooking oils, which are usually rancid long before you even bring them home. Rancid oils cause free radical damage in the body, which is a leading cause of cancer. Coconut oil is stable for over a year at room temperature.
Because of the misinformation we have been given for years, we have lost out on the healthy benefits that coconut oil has given the people of the tropics for centuries.
But now it has been rediscovered! Coconut oil is so effective, it won’t be long before we see coconut oil supplements promoted, but you can get the jump on the popular crowd and start consuming and cooking with coconut oil today!
Top 5 Organic Coconut Oil Skin Care Products
Here our Selection for The Top 10 Coconut Oil Organic Skin Care Products
NutriBioPlanet Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 32 Ounce
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
- Raw Unrefined Extra Virgin Cold Pressed & Hand-Picked Coconut Oil.
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) for Weight Management and Increased Energy.
- Coconut Oil can be taken as a Dietary Supplement, Used for Cooking, Oil-Pulling or used for Skin & Hair Care.
- Coconut Oil has a Melting Point at 76 Degrees Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume as a liquid or solid.
The unique flavors of NutriBioPlanet Coconut Oil develops from every coconut that is hand-picked at it's peak and cold-pressed to ensure the utmost nutritional value and freshness, making it a healthy addition to your daily life through dietary supplementation, cooking and beauty care.
Coconut Oil Can Increase Your Energy Expenditure, Helping You Burn More Fat
• Coconut oil contains a lot of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) - which are fatty acids of a medium length. The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil have been shown to increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5%, potentially leading to significant weight loss over the long term.
Coconut Oil Can Kill Your Hunger, Making You Eat Less Without Even Trying
• The fatty acids in coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite, which may positively affect body weight over the long term.
Coconut Oil Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels and May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
• Coconut oil improves important risk factors like Total, LDL and HDL cholesterol, which may translate to a reduced risk of heart disease.
Coconut Oil Can Protect Hair Against Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
• Coconut oil can be applied topically as well, studies showing it to be effective as a skin moisturizer and protecting against hair damage. It can also be used as a mild form of sunscreen and as mouthwash.
*Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly sealed. No refrigeration needed. Solid at room temperature naturally melts at 76°F(24°C) and returns to solid when cooled.*
Coconut Oil Centrifuge Extracted Virgin Certified Organic, Bio-active Non-gmo Centrifuged Cold under 78* - 16fl oz - BPA Free Glass High Lauric Acid NO Trans Fatty Acids by Natur-Pur
- Natur-Pur - Centrifuge Extracted Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is USDA Certified Organic & Kosher.
- Natur-Pur - Raw Virgin Coconut Oil has been shown by research to have high anti-bacterial, anti-fungal (Candida Yeast), anti-parasitic (Flukes), and anti-viral properties.
- As Seen on TV, Mehmet Oz demonstrates and explains why raw virgin coconut oil helps with bad bacteria (H.Pylori), fungal infections, skin conditions (Eczema-Psoriasis), ulcers and weight-loss.
- Natur-Pur - Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in Lauric Acid (C12), a medium chain fatty acid that is a prime ingredient in mother's breast milk, which helps to protect infant's immune systems from disease and sickness.
- Natur-Pur - Centrifuge Extracted Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is the most versatile oil; used for baking, cooking, sautéing and stir frying; and a great healthy nourishment for healing, moisturizing and therapeutic oil for your body and skin. - 100% Guaranteed Product!
Natur-Pur centrifuge extracted coconut oil has been shown by research to have high anti-bacterial, anti-fungal (Candida-Yeast), anti-parasitic (Flukes) and anti-viral properties. As Seen on TV, Mehmet Oz, demonstrates and explains why coconut oil helps with bad bacteria (H.Pylori), fungal infections, skin conditions (Eczema & Psoriasis), ulcers, and weight-loss. Natur-Pur centrifuge extracted coconut oil is 100% extra virgin, Kosher approved & USDA certified organic processed under 78*. It is an extremely stable oil which the body can easily digest unlike most oils cold processed (over 98*) or expeller processed (over 160*). Centrifuge extracted coconut oil keeps all of its beneficial good bacteria, live enzymes, medium-chain fatty acids (especially lauric acid), and medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) properties intact. Centrifuge extracted coconut oil is used by the body and thyroid for metabolism due to the medium chain fatty acids which helps your energy levels, reduction in fat and natural weight-loss. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are composed of a glycerol backbone and three fatty acids, the most common medium-chain fatty acids found in MCTs are Caprylic acid (C8), Capric acid (C10), and Lauric acid (C12). In addition, MCTs do not require bile salts for digestion. Patients like i.e. (Diabetics & Cystic-fibrosis) that have malnutrition or malabsorption syndromes are treated with MCTs because they do not require energy for absorption, digestion, storage or utilization. Whereas other oils go to the bodies fat storage units - i.e. arteries, heart and stomach" due to the longer fatty acid chains found in them. Natur-Pur centrifuge extracted coconut oil is rich in lauric acid (C12), a medium-chain fatty acid that is a prime ingredient in mother's milk, which helps protect infants immune systems from disease and sickness. NO GMO - NO Hydrogenated Oils - used as a healing, moisturizing, romantic and therapeutic oil for your skin!
100% Organic Coconut Oil by Velona | All Natural Clear Carrier Oil for Face, Hair, Body and Skin Care | FRACTIONATED, Ultra Refined | Size: 64 oz
- Organic 100% COCONUT OI; no GMO; Derived from the distilled fatty acid fractions of Coconut Oil and esterified with USP high purity glycerin. Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized. Fractionated Coconut Oil is considered Vegan, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Glutamate Free, BSE Free, No Hydrogenated
- HAIR - This nourishing oil has been used for centuries in hair and its unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for certain hair types. Use it as a hair mask, hot oil treatment, or in homemade hair products
- To Moisturize and Nourish SKIN- The same properties make coconut oil great for skin as well. Many people like to use it as a natural moisturizer. Its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation
- Great fat for COOKING: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn't break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn't go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, stir fries, grain free baked goods, and practically any other cooking use
- It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium; Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily; Topically, it helps skin heal faster after injury or infection because of its beneficial fats
100% PURE & ORGANIC FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL ORGANIC, REFINED, PURE Product Overview: Fractionated Coconut Oil possesses unusual properties that make it unique among edible fats and oils. Due to the large number of short chain fatty acids (C8 and C10s), this product is liquid at low temperatures. It also has a very bland flavor that makes it an ideal carrier for flavors and fragrances. Additionally, this product digests rapidly and provides a boost of energy, making it attractive for nutritional and performance foods. Process Flow: Derived from the distilled fatty acid fractions of Coconut Oil, and esterified with USP high purity glycerine. Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized. GMO Statement: Non GMO!!! This term shall be used to describe products that contain NO ingredients, additives or processing aides derived from commodities that have commercially grown GMO varieties in the supply chain (i.e. contains no soybean, corn, cotton, canola, squash, papaya, potato or tomato). Fractionated Coconut Oil is packed using clean lines and is free from all extraneous material that might harbor genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or substances derived thereof. Applications: Carrier for flavors and fragrances, performance and nutritional products and beverages, low-temperature food-grade lubricants or release agents and a mineral oil alternative for a variety of applications including release agent and polishing agent. Status of Ingredient Statement: Fractionated Coconut Oil is considered Vegan, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Glutamate Free, BSE Free, No Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Preservatives Storage & Shelf Life: Store at 65 - 75°F in a dry and odor-free environment. Best if used within 24 months
Coconut Oil (Organic, Raw, Virgin) 32 oz
- Raw, cold pressed
- Organic, virgin
- From the Philippines
- Great for raw food
- Amazing beauty product!
Coconut Oil 32 oz (Raw, Organic, Virgin) GLASS, Philippines NOW IN GLASS, Raw Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - This is 100% pure, raw, organic coconut oil (or coconut butter). This virgin coconut oil is a virgin, cold pressed extraction. Our virgin coconut oil has a smooth, delicious taste. Compare to other brands we have you will agree this is one of the best Raw, Organic Coconut Oil available. This is virgin, "biologically pure" coconut oil extracted from fresh coconut milk. No heating is performed at any stage of the processing. This is true virgin oil and is one of the purest premium natural oils of any kind. The full character of the coconut is retained: fresh coconut flavor, sweet coconut aroma. Organic Coconut Oil is a great raw food. Use this aromatic raw organic coconut oil (coconut butter) in place of other oils or as a spread, in raw foods, smoothies, raw foods or dehydrated food recipes, with infant and baby food and frozen desserts. This oil is excellent for sauteing. It can be used as a moisturizer, applied topically to the skin, as a natural body oil, lip balm, or your hair. Light does not affect this oil like highly processed oils. Keep out of direct sunlight for better quality. Liquifies at 78F. NET WT.: 32 OZ
COCONUT BABY OIL Organic Moisturizer - Vitamin E for Hair and Skin Care - Cradle Cap Treatment, Eczema and Psoriasis Relief - Massage - Sensitive Skin, Diaper Rash Guard, and Stretch Marks (4 oz)
$21.98 in stock
- CRADLE CAP!! The Best Cradle Cap Treatment Ever!! Baby cradle cap, Infant cradle cap, adult cradle cap, stinky and stingy cradle cap, all cradle cap!!
- Virgin Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grape Seed Oil - 100% Organic and Natural Skin Care
- Everyday Moisturizer for Babies and Adults. Helps protect skin naturally!
- Eczema and psoriasis relief for extra sensitive skin! No chemicals!
- Soothes and helps prevent dry skin, red skin, stretch marks and diaper rash!
The PERFECT SOLUTION for SENSITIVE SKIN because its ALL ORGANIC and IT WORKS!
COCONUT BABY has MULTIPLE USES for BABIES and ADULTS
* Replenishing Moisturizer to prevent stretch marks and dry skin
* Only Cradle cap treatment we know to work and sooth
* Eczema Relief and treatment
* Psoriasis Relief and treatment
* Soothes Rashes, Burns and Itchy Skin
* Coconut Baby can be applied during or after bath
* All natural and safe for everyone.
*** Coconut Oil is the main ingredient and DOES LIQUEFY at 76 degrees Fahrenheit.
MADE IN THE USA